Rexroth Proportional Valve 3DREME
Rexroth Valve 3DREME, Rexroth Original Valve
Rexroth Proportional Valve 3DREME Description
Rexroth proportional pressure reducing valves 3DRE(M)E are electrically pilot-operated 3-way pressure reducing valves with pressure limitation of the actuator. They are used for reducing a system pressure.
- The valve consists of two main assemblies:
Pilot control valve (1) with proportional solenoid (2) optionally with maximum pressure limitation (15)
- Main valve (3) with main spool (4).
- At the pilot control valve, there is moreover a housing (19) with the control electronics. Supply and command value voltage are applied at the connector (20). At the factory, the command value pressure characteristic curve is adjusted with little manufacturing tolerance.
Rexroth 3DREME Function
- Command value-dependent setting of the pressure to be reduced in port A via the pilot control valve (1).
- With depressurized port P, the springs (5) and (6) hold the main spool (4) in its central position. In this way, a start-up jump at the actuator is prevented.
- Pilot oil flows from bore (7) via the flow controller (8), via the control chamber (11) to the throttle gap (9), via line (10) to port Y. This connection is to be led into the tank at zero pressure.
- Build-up of the pilot pressure in the control chamber (11) as a function of the command value.
- Pressure build-up in the spring chamber (13) via nozzle (12) and movement of the main spool (4) to the right.
- Hydraulic fluid flows from P to A.
- The actuator pressure in port A is available in the spring chamber (14).
- Increase in the pressure in port A to the set pressure of the pilot control valve (1) leads to the movement of the main spool (4) to the left. Pressure in port A is almost identical with the set pressure at the pilot control valve (1).
- If the pressure in port A exceeds the set pressure of the pilot control valve (1), the main spool (4) is moved further to the left.
- This opens the connection from A to T and limits the pressure pending in port A to the set command value.
Rexroth valve type 3DREME
For hydraulic protection against an inadmissibly high electric control current at the proportional solenoid, which imperatively results in increased pressures in port A, you can optionally install a spring-loaded pressure relief valve as maximum pressure limitation (15).
The maximum pressure limitation is pre-set based on the relevant pressure rating.
Rexroth proportional valves 3DRE(M)E, which are electrically pilot-operated 3-way pressure reducing valves with pressure limitation of the actuator. They are used for reducing a system pressure. TECH supply Rexroth 3DREME valves as 3DRE 10, 3DRE 16, 3DREM 10, 3DREM 16, 3DREME 10, 3DREME 16.
Rexroth 3DREME Features
Pilot-operated valves for pressure reduction (P to A) and limitation (A to T) of a system pressure
Proportional solenoid operation
Actuation by proportional solenoid with central thread and detachable coil
For subplate mounting: Porting pattern according to DIN 24340 form A and ISO 4401
Optional maximum pressure limitation
Valve and control electronics from a single source
Integrated electronics (OBE) with little manufacturing tolerance of the command value pressure characteristic curve
Linear pressure/command value characteristic curve